Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Easter Sunday


Our Resurrection Cookies always turn out better in America, I think it's the drier air.  Hollow cookies and an empty tomb - He is risen indeed!


These guys make my life so much better.  Benjamin and Aaron both keep me smiling with their antics.


Sarah makes everything around her more beautiful, including her sister's hair.


Have I mentioned that we laugh a bunch when we are all in the same space?  We could hardly get a good picture because we were laughing so hard.  And when I handed over the camera so Aaron and I could get a picture together...


this is what ended up on my screen.  Olivia makes the most hilarious faces.


Sweet memories captured as we headed out the door to church to blend our six voices in song on this gray Easter morning.


And a sweet feast awaiting us when we returned home.  Our traditional, albeit tweaked, coconut cake, hand-crafted by my Sarah before she left to go back to college.


"He is rich or poor according to what he is, not according to what he has." 
~Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: