Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Olive Branch, Mississippi

 

I love looking back at God's faithfulness in guiding my path.  In the midst of challenging times when Aaron was in seminary, God gave me a couple of special friends who have stood the test of time and distance.

 
We got to visit one of those friends during our quick trip to the Memphis area.  Every time we visit, we know that the entire family will have a blast.
 

This time, we even found a potential new favorite game, Suspend.  Whenever I spend time with Christine, I always come away challenged to make my world more beautiful and to never quit learning.
 

I also seem to always get busy talking and never take enough pictures of the happy chaos going on when our two families are together in this sweet household.

 
Christine's fingers created a lovely reminder of our relationship that God began in 2002 at library story time.
 

Thanks for sticking around long enough (no matter how many times I move!) to call me an "old friend".
 

2 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Sure looks like a fun and adventurous day!

quilt'n-mama said...

Looks like a great trip and I am thinking that is a game we need at our house! Cool!!!!