Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tuesday, February 3

Here’s a post that got lost in the e-mail shuffle a few weeks ago. Enjoy!
Children are such a gift. I love kids in any place, but I especially love the ones that God has given Aaron and me. Right now, Katherine delights all of us. From her sweet lyrics that she writes on the chalk board (can you tell we've been singing "I Need Thee Every Hour"?)
Katherine's song lyrics TUESto her questions after the lights are out at night, "Mama, do dolphins have bones?" to her made up recipes and prolific art hanging the length of the hallway. She is always creating, composing, loving, and inquisitive, and fully the Meyer's Briggs ISFP sensitive artist type. That sensitivity spans physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental realms. This picture of Jesus showed up on our dry erase board:
picture of heaven
I revel in watching my kids blossom and grow into the lovely people that God made each one of them to be!