Monday, April 28, 2014

Honiara Woman's Daybook

 
 
Just for today...Monday, April 28
 
One of my favorite things...New Testament dedications
 
Pondering these words..."I thank God for my handicaps, for through them, I have found myself, my work, and my God."  ~Helen Keller
 
Creating in the kitchen...Sarah made Date Pinwheel Cookies for the Advisory Committee meeting today that Aaron attended
 
 
Around the house...a birthday care package to take out to the village.  You never get too old to celebrate birthdays!  Thanks, Mama, for planning far enough ahead for me to get the package before we leave Honiara.
 
 
On my bookshelf..."The Blessing" by John Trent and Gary Smalley
 
A few plans for the rest of the week...CHED meeting tomorrow afternoon, then handing over SITAG responsibilities and lots of packing.
 
A peek into my corner of the world...limes waiting to be made in refreshing juice.  Or maybe they will go into lemon cheesecake morning buns, or both!

 

1 comment:

Denise Hall said...

There's quite a lime shortage here in the States; perhaps you could export those for some extra pocket money?