Thursday, March 7, 2013

Conway

 
One of the best things about our March 2013 Road Trip is that we have to drive right through the towns where our parents live.
 


So Tuesday night we got to spend the night with Aaron's mom and dad #2 and hang out with them for a while. 
 


I had already warned the kids that I had really missed Spring while we were in the Solomon Islands.  We've been pretending (fake forsythias just aren't the same) for four years,
 
 
 
and now I am thoroughly enjoying the daffodils, japonica, tulips, forsythia, everything that screams Spring to my Southern heart.
 


Aaron's mom had a yard full of beautiful and fragrant daffodils that thrilled me!
 


3 comments:

Abi's Blog said...

My favorite flowers - daffodils!
Blessings,
Ava

us5 said...

ahhh...spring! the season we missed seeing back in the U.S. this time around. i love how you are soaking it in! :)

The Hibbard Family said...

Love those spring pictures!