Friday, April 13, 2012

From February 29

John and Aaron held another workshop this morning. They combined the groups assigned to today and tomorrow since a big school work day has been announced for tomorrow. Thankfully, they kept the workshop short. My leg is really beginning to swell, and I'm still slow from the malaria. After radio sked, we were able to get a SITAG friend to call Dr. Steve in Honiara and ask him about the best meds to take. He was the doctor who treated me when I had cellulitis in December 2008, and we are so thankful he is willing to assist our family while we are in the village. I was able to start meds today for the infection in my leg. I'm just staying in bed a lot to try and get healthy.

I love Lori's thoughts on God's beautiful creation in Maruloan village!


No comments: