Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Sabbath

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water....Because your love is better than life, my ips will glorify you....My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you."  from Psalm 63

Praising even when I feel dry:


 -making Stone Soup and sharing with friends

-celebrating a favorite author's birthday with a basketful of books



-going down to the wharf to see Eileen and David head back to Marulaon on the Bikoi and finding lots of other Lavukal friends

-yummy belated birthday gifts from friends



-a butterfly that paused for a while and walked around on small hands

-rain to refill SITAG's raintanks just before another big workshop begins

1 comment:

Abi's Blog said...

I always loved making stone soup in the classroom! I have a book called Tumbleweed Stew - And I have the tumbleweed - we'll have to make that when y'all visit!! :)
Happy Sunday to you!
Love,
Ava