Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Marulaon Sabbath

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.  These have come so that your faith -- of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire -- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.  I Peter 1:3-7
 
"I know He tries me only to increase my faith, and that is all in love.  Well, if He is glorified, I am content."  Hudson Taylor
 
the view overlooking the path that leads away from our house
 
 

2 comments:

Kecia said...

I've enjoyed catching up on your life--praying for you! :)

Nahna said...

It thrills my heart to know that Aaron had a good trip and that all is basically well there. Praying for the balance or sunshine and rain. We are bringing some sheets, but will pray for rain to wash those you have. OK?

The flowers are gorgeous...cannot wait to see this view in person.

Love to all.