Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Q & A time

Wondering if anybody has questions about the Solomon Islands or our life here? Please drop a note in the comment box. Sometimes I forget that my experiential knowledge of our life doesn't transmit by osmosis through the blog!

Just a reminder that after Saturday, March 6, we will not be able to moderate the comments or interact with the blog from Marulaon. I will still post via e-mail, and I would still love to keep in touch with e-mail using the amazing technology of radio. If you send anything over 100K, we will not receive it until we get back to town in May, so please keep it small. We are so thankful for the ability to stay in touch!

2 comments:

Abi's Blog said...

I just love hearing everything about your daily life there. I am constantly amazed at your ability to adapt to the cooking, living without a/c, new foods etc. Will you be able to get a package after March 6 and what else could I put in it besides pecans and baking chips? Have a great day!
ava

Denise Hall said...

I was talking to a friend about your lack of flour on the island, and she asked if you had access to other flours, like rice flour.