Friday, September 18, 2009

Buffalo Bill Choate



Even though I've known my sweet husband for 24 years (wow!), he still surprises me from time to time. He knows I don't like change, so he tries to soften the blow whenever he can. A few days ago, he came into the living room where I was checking e-mail. Holding his shirt over his face, I heard his muffled voice warn me that he had decided it was time for a change with his facial hair. I started giggling and couldn't stop! He had gone with the Old West look, and we both laughed until I was afraid I would leave a puddle in the chair. What an amazing, handsome, thoughtful, brilliant, (need I go on?) man I have!

4 comments:

Christy said...

When your post title showed up in my RSS reader, I truly was expecting a handlebar mustache! Silly Man!

quilt'n-mama said...

looks like he needs to be working cattle on a ranch near by...
Hope you guys are doing well.
Gayly for our crew

The Hibbard Family said...

Now that just made my day!! That's great!

Nahna said...

Well, it is differnt for sure. Aaron has changed his "look" lots of times....
Handsome son, still.