Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Many Faces of Sarah

Nine years ago today, I became a parent for the first time.

Sarah is my reader...


my chef...

and my artist.


The Lord created her with a compassionate heart and a creative brain.
She chooses daily to follow the Lord with all her heart, and those choices show in the joy on her face.
Sarah is a fabulous big sister...


and I'm so thankful she is a part of our family!


Happy 9th Birthday, precious daughter!

Don't let that angelic face fool you...

she's got a wild and crazy streak, too!


Happy 9th Birthday, precious daughter!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, precious girl! Thank you, Joanna, for the photos. I love all of you very much. Nanny

PS Check your email.

Chelley said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!

Shaundra said...

She is such a beautiful girl with such an amazing heart for God and His people. Happy Birthday Sarah! We love you!

S and J said...

Happy Birthday from the Lasiters!

Stacie said...

Dear Sarah,

How are you? Did you have a happy birthday? How are your brother and sisters? I hope you get here soon.

Love, Kylah

Stacie said...

Dear Sarah,

I really miss you! Happy, happy, happy birthday!!! I can't believe you are 9 years old. Now we are the same age. I am going to send an email to you. I can't wait until you come.

Yours truly,

Austin

quilt'n-mama said...

Happy birthday Sarah!!! What fun so see your beautiful pictures! We hope you had a wonderful day.
Sending you hugs and lots of prayers!
The Conard Crew

TheHarriman Family said...

Can she truley be 9! I guess we are getting old :-). Happy Birthday Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, You are amazing! I have your special collection of shells safely kept by the front door so that every time I come home, they remind me of you!

You've become a beautiful young lady, both in body and soul. I can't wait until you come to Stetson U. We'd love to be your adopted family!

May God bless your 9th year in amazing ways!
Love,
Mr. Bill and Ms. Renee

Arin Rollins said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Almost a decade old!